Ultimate Pre Med Advising Program
"How To CRUSH Premed With Less Stress While Increasing Your Medical School Acceptance Chances"
Ultimate Pre Med Advising Program
Ultimate Pre Med Advising Program Content
- Course Expectations
- Student Intake Survey
- Access To All Past Group Coaching Calls
- Bonus Resources and Links
- UWORLD MCAT 180 DAY Subscription
- Lesson 1: Premed Mindset: How to Overcome Your Fears and Doubts
- Lesson 2: Mental Health As A Premed Student
- Lesson 3: Understanding A Career In Medicine
- Lesson 1: Setting The Optimal Study Environment
- Lesson 2: The Science Behind Studying & Memory
- Lesson 3: How To Identify The “High Yield”
- Lesson 1: Setting Up Your Anki Decks
- Lesson 2: Biggest Student Mistakes When Using Flashcards
- Lesson 3: Advanced Anki Skills
- Lesson 1: Understanding The MCAT
- Lesson 2: Computer Based Test Taking Skills
- Lesson 3: Setting Your Target Score
- Lesson 4: How TO Properly Make A Study Schedule
- Lesson 5: Choosing Your Resources
- Lesson 6: Problem Based Learning: The Key to MCAT Success
- Lesson 7: How To Ace The Science Sections of The MCAT
- Lesson 1: An In-depth Look At The CARS Section
- Lesson 2: CARS Passage Strategy
- Lesson 3: CARS Question Strategy
- Lesson 4: CARS Maximization: Last Minute Tricks
- Lesson 1: Quality Not Quantity
- Lesson 2: How To Chose Your Extracurriculars
- Lesson 3: Shadowing & Clinical Experience
- Lesson 1: Fundamentals of The application Process
- Lesson 2: Requesting Letters Of Reccomendation
- Lesson 3: Completing The AMCAS Application Part 1
- Lesson 4: Completing The AMAS Application Part 2
Lesson 1: 5 Most Common Personal Statement Mistakes
Lesson 2: Brainstorming Your Personal Statement Theme
Lesson 3: How To Properly Tell Your Story
Lesson 4 How To Review Your Personal Statement
- Lesson 1: Activities Section Overview
- Lesson 2: How To Chose Your Top 3
- Lesson 3: How To Properly Write About Your Activities
- Lesson 1: Making Your School List
- Lesson 2: Reviewing Your Entire Application
- Lesson 1: When To Start Writing Secondaries
- Lesson 2: Major Secondary Mistakes To Avoid
- Lesson 3: Guidelines For Writing Secondaries
- Lesson 1: The Importance Of The Interview
- Lesson 2: How To Practice For The Interview
- Lesson 3: What To Do On Interview Day
- Lesson 4: Expecting The Unexpected
- Lesson 1: Celebrate!!
- Lesson 2: Preparing For Medical School
The Pre Med Advising program also Includes a 180 Day Subscription To The UWORLD MCAT Q Bank!
This will be essential during your mcat prep
What is it?
The Ultimate Pre Med Advising is a 14 Module online course with downloadable premed worksheets, live Q&A calls, and a community of motivated premeds. The program shows you how to crush premed every step of the process with predictable systems.
Who is it for?
The ultimate Pre Med Advising program is for premed students at any stage of the process. Whether you are just starting out as premed, career changing, or getting ready to prepare for the MCAT, this program has you covered
Where does it happen?
The Ultimate Pre Med Advising course is online and consists of training videos, tools, templates, live Q&A calls and a Facebook community. You complete it online, on your own time and join the monthly live calls to get questions answered in real time.
How Does It Work
You watch the videos, complete the actionitems, use the provided tools and templates. Ask questions in the Fb group or on the live Q&A calls, follow the process, get results.
When Does it Start?
Because Ultimate Pre Med Advising is an online course, it starts the moment you enroll. You can complete it in your own time and work through it as fast or slow as you wish. You get lifetime access.
Why Does It Exist?
We created Ultimate Pre Med Advising to provide an all inclusive program that helps you through every single step of the premed process. Mentorship and a positive premed community can be paramount for your success as a premed and thats what we provide.
The Premed Consultants Pre Med Advising Program breaks down the premed student’s journey into basic building blocks and tells you how to assemble them for success.
Get a proven process, finally learn how to study the right way, and completely transform yourself as a premed student. Our mission is not for you just to “get by” but crush it in class and ultimately on the application process
Here's How It Works
To transform yourself into a All Star Premed student content is not enough, you need a completely immersive environment. Ultimate Pre Med Advising provides a proven process, mental reprogramming, a positive premed community and expert mentorship.
We turned the guesswork of associated with premed into a predictable process. Follow practical step-by-step instructions that are proven to work and optimize your chances of acceptance
We invented a new way to think about premed. Discover who you are, interests, biases, habits, behavior patterns. Reprogram your brain for high performance.
No matter how good the training is, you’ll always have questions. Get 24/7 access to premed experts in our Facebook group, weekly livestream Q&A’s and email.
It’s hard to change your life surrounded by the same people. Join an active community of premeds, collaborate, get help, practice interviewing, make friends and have fun.
No! The Ultimate Pre Med Advising Program is an all inclusive system designed to take you from any step of the pre-med process. Many students sign up just as they are beginning to prepare for the MCAT, as the price of the MCAT modules alone could be valued at more than the price you will get the entire program for! However, our mission is not just to see you succeed on the MCAT and then send you on your way. With Ultimate Advising you are a part of the community for life and get access to additional modules to help you through the application process, including writing your personal statement, activity writing, secondary essays, interviewing, and more!
When you join the ultimate Pre Med Advising program you are a student for life! You get lifetime access to the modules and group coaching sessions throughout the entire process. Therefore, if you are just starting out as a premed you’ll get extreme value out of enrolling early as you can get acces for all 4 years!
The goal of this program is to foster a positive environment for premed students who are motivated, looking to learn, and willing to help other students as well! As such, we like to keep our standards high for enrolling as an Ultimate Advising Student. Therefore, you can only enroll after being extended an invitation after an enrollment call with myself or a member of my team. This by no means is an interview where you need to impress us or worry about your scores. We just want to make sure you are willing to be a team player and contribute to the program as that’ll be more helpful for both you and your fellow students!