The "Premed Consultants" Free On-Demand Training
By The End Of This Video You Will Know How To Instantly
- Use an active study approach that will allow you to memorize any topic long term
- The EXACT Study Strategy I Have My Students Use To Score Over 90th percentile on the MCAT
- The Key Difference Between Struggling Premeds and Those At The Top of Their Classes, and How That Can Be YOU
When You Reach The End Of This 9 min Video You Will Be Sent Adam's new Premed Ebook
What To Do Next
Does This Work?
A Small Handful Of Our Client Success Stories...
Second year Medical Student at Dartmouth
“Adam is highly knowledgeable about every aspect of the medical school application process. He provides detail on every step from MCAT preparation, balancing extra-curricular activities with academics, to carefully selecting the most appropriate schools. He strategically helped navigate me through my MCAT process during my junior year and gave me advice on going “straight through” to medical school. He customizes his recommendations to each student in a careful and thorough manner, and he always makes you feel heard. If you are applying to medical school, you won’t go wrong with Adam and The Premed Consultants”
Third year Medical Student at NYITCOM
“Adam helped me navigate the complex application cycle while I was applying to medical schools. With his help, I was able to get all my requirements complete in time, apply to the right target schools, and gain acceptance into one of my top choices! I highly recommend using The Premed Consultants, INC if you want to stay on track during the medical school application process.”
Current Pre-medical Student
“Having a clear understanding on the pre-med path I want to take has been helpful to me in my undergraduate studies. Adam has helped guide me to a personalized way to accomplish my goals, study, and schedule out a plan for my classes. This is much more beneficial than finding out as I go as I go. Preparing for medical school can be stressful, but with The Premed Consultants I feel more prepared and organized. I strongly recommend The Premed Consultants to anyone preparing for medical school.”
Let's get started! The first step is a FREE strategy session with one of our online success coaches.
The Ultimate Premed Advising Program Overview
90% of our students who have applied to medical school have been accepted. This is much higher than the national average of 40%.
The more students you get the harder it is to get 100% of results for numerous reasons. Unfortunately, even with all the tools in the world and highly individualized 1-1 mentoring, some individuals still won’t put the work in.
However, the 0% who do get results and hit their goals.
Here’s a list of what we do:
- Help with learning how to properly study so you can start earning As in your classes
- Help finding shadowing and clinical experience
- Help getting research experience
- Help reshaping your mindset so that you have less stress and fears as a premed
- Help learning how to best prepare for the MCAT
- Help navigating the UWORLD MCAT Qbank included in the program
- Help with the Medial School Application cycle
- Help writing the personal statement
- Help writing secondary essays
- Help preparing for the medical school interview
- Monthly Group Coaching Calls
- 1 Bonus Individualized session with Adam who will help plan out your premed timeline and set an action plan
- 5 hours of elite 1 on 1 tutoring/coaching to be used at your discretion (i.e MCAT tutoring/mock interviewing/essay editing)
No! The Ultimate Advising Program is an all inclusive system designed to take you from any step of the pre-med process. Many students sign up just as they are beginning to prepare for the MCAT, as the price of the MCAT modules alone could be valued at more than the price you will get the entire program for! However, our mission is not just to see you succeed on the MCAT and then send you on your way. With Ultimate Advising you are a part of the community for life and get access to additional modules to help you through the application process, including writing your personal statement, activity writing, secondary essays, interviewing, and more!
When you join the ultimate advising program you are a student for life! You get lifetime access to the modules and group coaching sessions throughout the entire process. Therefore, if you are just starting out as a premed you’ll get extreme value out of enrolling early as you can get acces for all 4 years!
The goal of this program is to foster a positive environment for premed students who are motivated, looking to learn, and willing to help other students as well! As such, we like to keep our standards high for enrolling as an Ultimate Advising Student. Therefore, you can only enroll after being extended an invitation after an enrollment call with myself or a member of my team. This by no means is an interview where you need to impress us or worry about your scores. We just want to make sure you are willing to be a team player and contribute to the program as that’ll be more helpful for both you and your fellow students!